2015/06/11

LOVE OF PLANTS


Hello,

I need some new cards, and when I read about this week Simon Says Monday Challenge I’ve got clear that I wanted to use again my “flower garden” stamp set (I love it).


 


During the last two weeks I have been reading and watching some videos about “distress markers” and how to use them. I haven’t got any, and before buying I wanted to know about them and other markers. After watching some videos I was anxious to try a new way (for me) to color. I used distress inks and Tim Holtz’s water brush and I have to say that I really, really, really enjoy it. What I didn’t enjoy so much was cutting the flowers ;)





Thanks for visiting!

P.D. I would like to explain how I made my cards, art journal pages… but I haven’t got time to do it now, even if I do it in my language. Maybe in holidays…  I can only add the supplies list.


Supplies list:

  • White cardstock
  • Black jet archival ink
  • Tim Holtz Tonic craft scissors
  • Big shoot machine
  • Fiskars Sure-cut paper trimmer
  • Stitched rectangles dies (Simon says stamps)
  • “Flower garden” stamp set (Stampers anonymous)
  • Wink of stella glitter brush pen (clear)
  • Tim Holtz water brush
  • Distress inks: mustard seed, spiced marmelade and ripe persimmon

2 comentarios:

Sandra dijo...

Fantastic card! Love the gorgeous flowers against the bright back. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Amaia s Workshop dijo...

Thank you very much!